Here's what people are saying about Larry Goldsmith.
[Place your cursor on the artwork to invite Larry to your meeting.]
- Larry Goldsmith is a wonderful presenter and
person. He taught me to focus on my
competencies, not job titles.
- Mr. Goldsmith discussed many great topics
such as Statistics, SWOT, Vision, Mission,
Strategic, and Tactical.
- Thank you Mr. Goldsmith for such a professional presentation. Critical
thinking 90 %, Defining outcome 10%.
- The speaker was well prepared and experienced while providing us a
“Process” to guide us through the job search.
- Larry was outstanding in his presentation” 1.Excellent focus on pre-
search keys 2. Defining your personality and matching it with a job
3. Resume tweaking.
- Larry gave us real tips on how to approach the job search, and how to improve our resume for today’s job market.
- This message was timely and informative. Larry Goldsmith is an
- I learned to focus my job search using the functions I perform, not
job titles I want.
- Larry encouraged us to define our preferred outcome by identifying those employment factors that are important to our character, values,
ambitions, and lifestyles.
- Larry emphasized to have a plan that is thought out in detail before executing that plan.
- Larry definitely brings passion to his work, and you can tell he has
really done a lot of research on the material he presented.
- I learned how career development, strategic planning, and resume
options lead to a successful job search.
- Larry was fantastic. I never thought of a resume layout “symmetry”
- Larry told us to ask vital questions, define the perfect outcome, how to begin the job search, agenda, time lines, and management. His
presentation was brilliant.
- Larry gave us great instructions on resume writing, and logical
thinking of matching resume against the job description.
- Larry gave u.s a new approach to the job search making it more
analytical using critical thinking.
- Larry taught me to match my future job against my personality, life
style, growth opportunity, and quality of life.
- Please continue with more Larry Goldsmith workshops. He is amazing.
- Larry taught us to apply a systematic, stepped approach (like a road
map) to our job search.
- Larry taught me to rethink all that I have thought about regarding the
Looking for a speaker for your program. Call Larry.